TISSNET 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Here: The application procedure for the Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2020 is to close on November 25, 2019, by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS).
TISSNET 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Here
The application structure is accessible on the official site for example tiss.edu.
The applicants who wish to show up for the test can visit the official site and fill the structure for the TISSNET 2020.
The application procedure will finish up on November 25, 2019.
The last date to get an application structure by post is December 3. The test has been planned to be held from 2 pm to 3:40 pm on January 4, 2020 (Saturday). The outcome for a similar will be announced on February 4, at 5 pm. The concede card or corridor ticket for a similar will be discharged on December 18 or 19, according to the official notice.
TISS NET 2020: How to Apply?
- Step 1: Visit the official website, tiss.edu
- Step 2: Click on ‘admissions’ in the main tab
- Step 3: Click on the link next to ‘MA online applications batch 2020’
- Step 4: Click on ‘how to apply’ in the left-side panel
- Step 5: Click on ‘online application system’ link
- Step 6: Read instructions, fill details and register
- Step 7: Use registered id to log-in
- Step 8: Fill form, upload images
- Step 9: Make the payment, submit
TISS NET 2020: Fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 and for reserved category candidates the fee will be Rs 250.
TISSNET 2020: Exam pattern
This year, the General Awareness will consist of 40 marks, 30 marks for English Proficiency, and 30 marks for Maths and Logical Reasoning. Candidates who have applied for a single programme or multiple programmes will have to attempt a single question paper with 100 questions. The exam duration is 100 minutes. There also will be negative marking in the exam.
- The application process for the Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2020 has begun by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS).
- The application form is now available on the official website i.e. tiss.edu.
- The candidates who wish to appear for the exam can visit the official website and fill the form for the TISSNET 2020.
- The application process will conclude on November 25, 2019.
- The last date to receive an application form by post is December 3.
- The exam has been scheduled to be held from 2 pm to 3:40 pm on January 4, 2020 (Saturday).
- The result for the same will be declared on February 4, at 5 pm.
- The admit card or hall ticket for the same will be released on December 18 or 19, as per the official notification.
Final Word: We hope you like this post if you like so do not forget to share on social media with your friends and family Thank You.