Latest Indian Railway job 2019: This page records all at present progressing railroad occupations. All over India there are 17 zones and 71 divisions (under those 17 zones) in Indian Railways. seventeenth zone is arrangement as a free zone in 2010. Every division is overseen by Divisional Railway Manager (DRM).
Latest Indian Railway job 2019
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Advt No||Last Date||More Information|
|07/08/2019||Diesel Locomotive Works||Sports Quota – 10 Posts||10th Class, ITI||-||23-09-2019||Click here|
|02/08/2019||Northeast Frontier Railway||PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher – 26 Posts||Diploma, Any Degree||-||22,23-08-2019 – Walk in||Click here|
|02/08/2019||South East Central Railway||Apprentice – 313 Posts||10th Class, ITI||18/ 2019||29-08-2019||Click here|
|30/07/2019||Integral Coach Factory, Chennai||Sports Quota – 10 Posts||10th Class, 12th Class, Degree||04/2019||09-09-2019||Click here|
|30/07/2019||IRCTC||Supervisor (Hospitality) – 85 Posts||B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)||-||14,16,19,21,24-8-2019 -Walk in||Click here|
|29/07/2019||RRC, North Central Railway||Scouts & Guides Quota – 8 Posts||10th Class, Intermediate||-||19-08-2019||Click here|
|29/07/2019||South Central Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Posts||10th Class, ITI||129/2019-20||26-08-2019||Click here|
|27/07/2019||Northern Railway||Nursing Staff, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Techanician,Hospital Attendant – 29 Posts||10th Class, 12th Class, Diploma, Any Degree||-||10-08-2019 – Walk in||Click here|
|22/07/2019||Rail Wheel Factory||Sports Quota – 10 Posts||10th Class, ITI, 10+2; Any Degree||-||27-08-2019||Click here|
The 17 zones and their headquarters are
- 1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- 2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- 3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- 4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- 5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- 6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- 7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- 8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- 9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- 10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- 11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- 12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- 13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- 14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- 15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- 16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- 17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
There are four kinds of gathering level occupations. They are Group An and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).
Every one of these gatherings will have both specialized and non-specialized framework.
1. Gathering A Posts Recruitment:UPSC does the enlistment for this classification by
directing a composed test, talk with/bunch exchange as fundamental.
Tests directed for this classification : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the common administrations test, the accompanying administrations are incorporated:
a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
d. Railroad Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the accompanying administrations are incorporated.
a.Indian Railway Stores Service
b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
c.Railway administration of Signal Engineers
d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Gathering B Posts Recruitment:There is no immediate enlistment for Group B posts. Gathering C representatives are advanced as Group B officials.
3. Gathering C Posts Recruitment:The Group C posts both specialized and non specialized enlistment are led by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) over all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Specialized Posts: Technical architects in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
4. Gathering D Posts Recruitment:The Group D enrollment is finished by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of posts in this gathering are the shooter, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker and others