CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2019: November 18 to 22 Interview to be conducted from November 18 to 22 The applications are welcomed by the CIMFR for the posts of 50 Project Assistant Vacancy 2019 from BSc, MSc pass applicants keen on Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Project Assistant Recruitment opening.
CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2019
Point by point data on CIMFR Project Assistant Qualification, qualification criteria and how to apply Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Project Assistant Vacancy.
Intrigued up-and-comers must apply before November 22, 2019, and more subtleties of CIMFR Project Assistant opening, prospectus, answer key, concede card, result and so on will be transferred when the warning comes.
Post: Project Assistant Level-I
No. of Vacancy: 42
Pay Scale: 15,000/- (Per Month)
Post: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Vacancy: 08
Pay Scale: 25,000/- (Per Month)
Project Assistant Level-I: BSc in Geology/ Chemistry/ Physics.
Age Limit: 21 to 28 years
Project Assistant Level-II: MSc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry OR Geology/ Applied Geology.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
Application Fee: There is no application fee for CIMFR Project Assistant vacancy
Official Notification: cimfr.nic.in/upload
Date of Interview: November 18 to 22, 2019 at 10:30 AM
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with Original and self-attested copies the relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Advt No: PA/TPS/18119/R&A-II
Job Location: Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
Here is the list of enclosure of photocopies to be attached with the application:
– Mark sheet & passing certificate of Matriculation/ 10th, as a proof of date of birth
– Mark sheet and passing certificate of intermediate/ +2
– Marks sheet and passing certificate of BSc/ Diploma (level-1)
– Marksheets & certificate MSc/ BE/ BTech (for level-II)
– Other educational & experience certificate, as applicable and specified for other higher post
– Valid caste certificate (for SC/ ST candidates)
– Recent or valid non-creamy layer certificate, as applicable & issued by the authority
Final Word: we hope you like this post if you like so please do not forget to share on social media with your friends and family thank you.