CBSE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: The applications are welcomed by the CBSE for the posts of 264 Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Vacancy from twelfth, Graduate pass applicants keen on Central Board of Secondary Education Junior Assistant Vacancy opening.
CBSE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Nitty gritty data on CBSE Junior Assistant Recruitment Qualification, qualification criteria and how to apply Central Board of Secondary Education Junior Assistant Vacancy is given beneath.
Intrigued applicants must apply before December 16, 2019, and More subtleties of CBSE Junior Assistant opening, schedule, answer key, concede card, result and so on will be transferred when the notice comes.
Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 204
Pay Scale: Level 2
Post: Senior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 60
Pay Scale: Level 4
Category wise Details:
Junior Assistant: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit (as on December 16, 2019): 18 to 27 years
Senior Assistant: Graduate from a Recognized University and Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
Age Limit (as on December 16, 2019): 18 to 30 years
Application Fee: Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
For UR/OBC/EWS: 800/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates: No Fee
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: November 15, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: December 16, 2019
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online through the CBSE website cbse.nic.in from 15.11.2019 to 16.12.2019.
Job Location: All India
Selection Process for CBSE Junior Assistant Vacancy: Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test & Typing Test.
Mode of Payment (Online Mode):
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- he payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server. Do not pree back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates payment failure. On failure of payment, Candidate(s) are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Final Word: We hope you like this post if you like so do not forget to share on social media with your friends and family.