BPSC 30th Judicial Services Competitive Examination Final Result Declared: the conclusive outcome for the 30th Bihar Judicial Service test has been proclaimed by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
BPSC 30th Judicial Services Competitive Examination Final Result Declared
The outcome is currently accessible on the official site for example bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The applicants who showed up for the test can visit the official site and check the outcome.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had led the enrollment in three stages primer composed tests, primary composed test, and meeting.
An all out number of 349 applicants have made it to the last rundown with 175 up-and-comers from the General class, 56 from Scheduled Caste, 3 from Scheduled Tribe, 73 from Extremely Backward classification, and 42 Backward classes.
The Commission had directed the primer test for the 30th Judicial Services on November 27th and November 28th, 2018 in which 17,610 up-and-comers had showed up, and the outcome was proclaimed on March 28th, 2019 in which 3,604 had cleared the test. The effective competitors were qualified to show up for the principle test and meeting round.
BPSC 30th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Final Results: Steps to Download
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link that reads “Final Results: 30th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 06/2018)”
Step 3: Check the result
Step 4: Download result for further reference.
- The final result for the 30th Bihar Judicial Service exam has been declared by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
- The result is now available on the official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the result.
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had conducted the recruitment in three phases-preliminary written exams, main written exam, and interview.
- A total number of 349 candidates have made it to the final list with 175 candidates from the General category, 56 from Scheduled Caste, 3 from Scheduled Tribe, 73 from Extremely Backward category, and 42 Backward categories.
Final Word: We hope you like this post if you like so do not forget to share on social media with your friends and family Thank You.