BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019: Bank of Maharashtra had welcomed online applications for the enlistment of Generalist Officers posts. An aggregate of 300 empty posts will be filled through the enrollment procedure.
BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
The applicants who are intrigued to apply for the enrollment drive should visit the official site to download the official notice and check terrifically significant subtleties including Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process and so on.
- Post Name: No. of Vacancy
- Generalist Officer II: 200
- Generalist Officer III: 100
- Total: 300
Generalist Officer II – 31705 – 45950/-
Generalist Officer III – 42020 – 51490/-
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Generalist Officer II||30||15||54||20||81||200|
|Generalist Officer III||15||7||27||10||41||100|
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers and is MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree.
Age Limits (as on 01.04.2019): Age relaxation available.
Generalist Officer II – Maximum 35 years
Generalist Officer III – Maximum 38 years
Application Fees: Pay the Application fee through Online Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
For UR / EWS / OBC – 1180/-
For SC/ST Candidates – 118/-
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 11 December 2019
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 31 December 2019
Date of Online Examination – February / March 2020
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/from 11.12.2019 to 31.12.2019.
Advt. No. : AX1/ ST/RP/GENERALIST OFFICER/2019-20
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online examination & Interview.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after registering.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
- The online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph, signature as specified