BECIL Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for Unskilled Manpower Post, Apply Till Nov 18 The applications are welcomed by the BECIL for the posts of 2493 Un-Skilled Manpower Vacancy 2019 from eighth pass competitors intrigued by BECIL Un-Skilled Manpower Recruitment opening.
BECIL Recruitment 2019
Point by point data on BECIL Un-Skilled Manpower Job Qualification, qualification criteria and how to apply BECIL Un-Skilled Manpower Vacancy is given underneath.
The competitor must apply before 18 November 2019 and More subtleties of BECIL Un-Skilled Manpower opportunity, schedule, answer key, concede
Card, result and etc. will be uploaded as soon as the notification comes.
Post: Un-Skilled Manpower
No of Vacancy: 2493
Pay Scale: 7613/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria: 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional.
Age Limit: 18 to 55 years
Application Fee: Pay the examination fee through NEFT/ RTGS.
For Gen/ OBC candidates: 500/-
For SC/ST/PH candidates: 250/-
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: November 8, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: November 18, 2019
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.becil.com form 08.11.2019 to 18.11.2019.
Job Location: New Delhi
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
The candidates shall be deployed at Government Project like Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh on the following terms and conditions:
1. The competitors going after the position must be of sound physical and emotional wellness and ought not be affected by any medication or alcohol during the obligation and have full information and experience to skillfully finish the activity alloted to them. In the event that it is discovered that any misfortune has jumped out at the property/enthusiasm of the business because of such worker, the equivalent will be recuperated from him and he will be suspended from his activity right away.
2. Inclination will be given to the up-and-comers who are as of now occupied with the comparable assignments or have finished “Employment Oriented Skill Development Training Program” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT appropriation lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
3. The representative will be paid pay according to the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (according to Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the payments got from the Principal Employer.
4. The commitment of EPF, ESI and all other statutory levy will be deducted from the above compensation of the worker as per individual Statutory Acts.
5. On account of provincial territories where ESI office isn’t accessible, the WC approach will be given to the representatives.