AP DSC SGT 2019 Provisional Selection List Released: The temporary determination list for the AP DSC 2018 has been distributed by the AP School Education Department at Rajamahendravaram in East Godavari region.
AP DSC SGT 2019 Provisional Selection List Released
The temporary select rundown for the TRT and TET cum TRT – 2018 test has been discharged on the official site, apdsc.apcfss.in.
The assessment was led for the enlistment of 7,902 instructor posts in the different state government schools and in excess of six lakh applications were gotten by the office.
The up-and-comers who showed up for the assessment can visit the official site and check the outcome.
The assessment was held in 124 assessment focuses over the state.
There were an aggregate of 52 classes of the post and competitors were permitted to pick their test focuses from November 19 to 24, 2018.
How to Download: AP DSC SGT 2019 Provisional Selection List
- Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., apdsc.apcfss.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link says, “AP DSC SGT 2019 Provisional Selection List” on the home page.
- Step 3: It will redirect you to a new window
- Step 4: Now you have to fill the required credentials
- Step 4: The selection list will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Take a print out and save a copy for future reference.
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC) Merit rundown of the Teachers Recruitment Notification DSC-2018-19 was discharged on February 15, 2019. The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum TRT test was directed in online mode from 24th December 2018 to 31st January 2019 out of two sessions for the arrangement of 7,902 Teacher Posts in Andhra Pradesh.
- The provisional selection list for the AP DSC 2018 has been published by the AP School Education Department at Rajamahendravaram in East Godavari district.
- The provisional select list for the TRT and TET cum TRT – 2018 exam has been released on the official website, apdsc.apcfss.in.
- The examination was conducted for the recruitment of 7,902 teacher posts in the various state government schools and more than six lakh applications were received by the department.
- The candidates who appeared for the examination can visit the official website and check the result.